Lemon Soft Scrub
Many household cleaners contain harmful chemicals, even when labelled “natural” or “green”. This easy recipe for an effective all-purpose soft scrub will help you decrease the toxic load on your household and on your wallet!
Write a review
- 1⁄4 cup borax
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1 tbsp castille soap
- 10 drops lemon or peppermint essential oil (or a mix of both)
- In a jar, mix borax, baking soda and soap.
- Add enough water to achieve a thick but pourable consistency.
- Stir in essential oil.
- Use on tubs, sinks and counters. Great for scrubbing pots and pans.
- Removes laundry stains. Try it on anything; it makes cleaning effortless!
Elly Jenkyns http://ellyjenkyns-nd.com/