Raw Lime Cheesecake
Easy no-bake, decadent sugar-free, dairy-free, gluten-free cheesecake
Write a review
- 2 cups raw pecans
- 1/2 cup pitted medjool dates
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan sea salt
- 2 cups raw cashews, soaked in water for at least 1 hour (maximum overnight)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- In a blender or food processor, pulse pecans, dates, and salt. Press into the bottom of 9" pie dish.
- In a blender, combine soaked cashews, water, honey, coconut oil, lime zest and juice. Blend on high until smooth.
- Pour filling evenly over crust, cover with foil and freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
- Serve immediately from frozen.
Elly Jenkyns http://ellyjenkyns-nd.com/