DIY Natural Deodorant that Works!
Non-Toxic, 2 Ingredient, Easy DIY Pit Paste
Write a review
- Coconut oil
- Baking soda
- Optional: essential oil of your choice (try sage, lemon or geranium)
- Start with a cup of coconut oil in a clean glass jar (we use wide mouth masons from Canadian Tire).
- Slowly add baking soda to the oil until the mixture has the consistency of smooth peanut butter.
- If using an EO, add 10-15 drops.
- Be patient with yourself as your body adjusts! Some people find that they are a little stinkier as their bodies purge the chemicals from the conventional deodorants they used before their non-toxic life.
Elly Jenkyns http://ellyjenkyns-nd.com/