Dark Chocolate Superfood Bark
This festive coloured, nutty chocolate bark makes a lovely holiday gift.
- 2 cups dark (70%) chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup dried mulberries
- 1/4 cup goji berries
- 1/2 cup almonds, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup pistachios, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tsp Himalayan sea salt
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl set over a saucepan of gently simmering water, stir chocolate chips until melted.
- Remove from heat and fold in half of the nuts and berries.
- Pour onto parchment; using a spatula, spread in an even layer to desired thickness.
- Sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
- Chill in the freezer until firm.
- Remove the parchment paper, break or cut into pieces and store or serve.
Elly Jenkyns http://ellyjenkyns-nd.com/