Nut/Seed/(even coconut!)/Grain Milk Recipe
Write a review
- 1/2 cup your choice nut/seed/grain (try unsweetened shredded coconut, raw cashews, almonds, Brazil nuts, hemp seeds, or oats)
- 2 cups filtered water
- 1 tbsp raw local honey/maple syrup
- Blend all ingredients on high until smooth.
- Strain through a nut milk bag or cheesecloth into a mason jar or other glass container.
- Squeeze out all of the remaining liquid into your container.
- Put the dry pulp back in the blender to be part of a delicious smoothie, or in a glass container in the fridge to be added to baking (recipe inspiration coming soon!).
- Your milk will keep in the fridge for 3 days.
Elly Jenkyns http://ellyjenkyns-nd.com/